PNC Park is a baseball field located in the North Shore area of Downtown Pittsburgh right next to Heinz Field. Home to the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball team, the parking lots around PNC Park are flooded with Pirates fans during the summer. While parking prices near the ballpark can skyrocket on Pirates game days there are tons of parking lots that offer low parking rates for games. Read our PNC Park parking tips below to find which lots offer the best deal on parking.
PNC Park Parking Lots:
There are several parking lots dedicated to both PNC Park and Heinz Field. For Pirates games these lots charge $12-$20 for parking depending on the location and the event.
- Gold Lots - Gold Lot 1, 2, 3, & 4. Gold lots are to the west of PNC Park near Heinz Field.
- Red Lots - Red Lot 5, 6, 7A, 7B, 7C, 7D, & Red Clark East. These lots are the closest to PNC Park.
- Blue Lots - Blue Lot 7F, 7G, 7H, 7J, 10 (North Shore Garage), North Blue Canal, & Blue Allegheny Center Garage. These lots are to the east of PNC Park but still within a short walking distance.
- Green Lots - Green 21, 22, & 23. These lots are the farthest from PNC Park.
The following garages offer a special Pirates game day rate of $5.
- Ft. Duquesne & Sixth Street Garage
- Ninth & Penn Garage
- Third Avenue Garage
- Oliver (Lazarus) Garage
- Mellon Square Garage
- Wood/ Allies Garage
- Smithfield/ Liberty Garage
- First Side Garage
- B&B (Westinghouse) Garage