As the largest natural amphitheater in the U.S., the Hollywood Bowl is famous for its large outdoor concerts. However, it's location in a remote part of the city makes parking near the Bowl very limited. However, no matter where you're traveling from there is an easy and convenient way to get here, just read our Hollywood Bowl parking tips to find the best places to park your car during your concert!
Hollywood Bowl Parking Lots:
There are 4 parking lots near the Hollywood Bowl.
- Lot A (main parking lot) - $20 or $19 when bought in advance
- Lot B (Odin lot) - $18 or $17 when bought in advance
- Lot C (N. Fairfield lot) - $17
- Lot D (S. Fairfield lot) - $17, there are also group picnic areas in this lot.
Parking in the Hollywood Bowl parking lots is extremely limited and inconvenient due to their stacked parking system. Luckily, there are several other ways to get to the Bowl that are cheap and easy to access.
Hollywood Bowl Shuttle:
The Hollywood Bowl Shuttle is a bus service that picks passengers up and takes them directly to the Hollywood Bowl and back. Round-trip tickets are $5 per person and are available for advance purchase online. There are 4 parking lots that are serviced by the Bowl Shuttle.
- Venutra Parking Lot - This lot offers FREE parking but is subject to stacked parking. Shuttle departs every 10 minutes.
- Venutra Annex Lot - Right next to the Venutra Parking Lot, this lot offers FREE parking. Shuttle departs every 15 minutes.
- Hollywood & Highland Parking Lot - Regular parking rates apply ($13 daily maximum). Shuttle departs every 15 minutes.
- L.A. Zoo Parking Lot (Section C) - Shuttle departs every 20 minutes.
Park and Ride:
The Park and Ride system allows passengers to park in their local area and take a bus directly to the Bowl and back. Park and Ride tickets are $5 when purchased in advance online, or $10 (cash-only) at the lot. There are 14 Park and Ride locations all over LA County.
- Sherman Oaks - Westfield Fashion Square (14006 Riverside Dr.). Pick-up is behind the Bank of America.
- Westwood - Federal Building (11000 Wilshire Blvd.). Pick-up is on Veteran Ave.
- Chatsworth - Chatsworth Metrolink Station (10046 Old Depot Plaza Rd.). Pick-up is in parking lot.
- Westchester- Westchester Shopping Center (6212 W. Manchester Ave.). Pick-up is behind Ayara Thai Cuisine.
- Pasadena - Pasadena Court (240 Ramona St.). Pick-up is in the parking lot.
- El Monte - Metro Bus Terminal (corner of Santa Anita Ave. & Ramona St.). Pick-up is at Bay #24.
- Torrance - Wilson Community Park (2000 N. Crenshaw Blvd.). Pick-up is in parking lot.
- Santa Monica - DMV (2235 Colorado Ave.). Pick-up on Colorado Ave.
- East LA - East LA College, Weingart Stadium (1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez). Pick-up is in parking lot.
- Lakewood - Lakewood Center Mall (corner of Lakewood Blvd. & Candlewood St.). Pick-up is across from the Hometown Buffet.
- Downey - Metro Green Line Station, South parking lot (12801 Lakewood Blvd.). Pick-up is in parking lot.
- Culver City - Metro Expo Line Station (8804 Washington Blvd.). Pick-up is on Washington Blvd.
- Arcadia - Arcadia Park (405 S. Santa Anita Ave.). Pick-up is in parking lot.
- Rowland Heights - Schabarum Regional Park (17250 E. Colima Rd.). Pick-up is in parking lot