The American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX is a multi-purpose arena that is home to the NBA's Dallas Mavericks and the NHL's Dallas Stars as well as showcases many star-studded performances and concerts. Many of the events held at the arena attract a lot of spectators so finding parking nearby can be challenging. Read our American Airlines Center parking tips and we'll help you find your perfect parking spot!
Parking gets sold out quick so we recommend reserving a parking spot by clicking on any of the links above.
American Airlines Center Parking Lots:
Dallas Mavericks & Dallas Stars Parking - Most parking for Mavericks and Stars games are reserved for pre-paid parking pass holders. However, cash parking is available on game days at certain lots for $15-$30. Purchase a parking pass in advance for a guaranteed parking spot on game day.
- Orange Parking Pass (cash parking available)
- Blue Parking Pass (disabled parking available in Lot F for $15, cash parking available in Lot H)
- Green Parking Pass
- Purple Parking Pass (cash parking available)
- AudiPark Garage (disabled parking available for $25, cash parking available)
Concert & Family Show Parking - There are several American Airlines Center parking lots open to concert goers. Parking spaces are offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Lot A (white) $20-$30
- Lot C (green) $10
- Lot E, F & H (blue) $15-$20
- Lot G (orange) $20-$30
- Lot M & B (purple) $10
- AudiPark $20-$30 or AudiPark parking pass
Cheapest Parking Lot:
The cheapest parking lot near the American Airlines Center is located at 2360 Caroline St. Parking at this lot is $1 per day and $5 on weekends and weekdays after 6pm.